Wednesday, April 19, 2017

An Intro With Info / DJ Other Wise blog

An Intro With Info


This is a supplemental blog for anything I post as DJ Other Wise (DJ mixes)  or LuCussin-Atcha (older music alias that I may return to later) as well as a place to share anything I personally find insanely creative online.  I started a mix show recently called Dream Apnea Sessions and this will be the place I link to for tracklists (my main reason for starting this blog).  I'm not posting tracklists on the mix pages themselves because that tends to lead to removal of mixes, and my solution is to have a separate place for the tracklists because I want at least something to survive of these mixes in case the internet becomes too hostile of a place to post them (even Mixcloud is getting hit hard with take downs), and when a mix is lost the playlists are usually lost with them.  If the unfortunate should happen and all audio evidence of these mixes gets eradicated from the internet PLEASE find a way to contact me to get them.  All that being said, thank you for checking out my stuff and I sincerely hope you find these mixes and posts enjoyable!

DJ Other Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment